Twice-daily oral administration1
Recommended administration of Joenja
- 70 mg, orally
- Twice daily, ~12 hours apart
- In adult and pediatric patients ≥12 years of age and weighing ≥45 kg*
Joenja can be taken with or without food.
Advise patients that if a dose is missed by
more than 6 hours, wait and take the next
dose at the usual time.
Advise patients that if vomiting occurs
- Within 1 hour after taking Joenja, take Joenja as soon as possible
- More than 1 hour after taking Joenja, wait and take the next dose at
the usual time
*There is no recommended dosage for pediatric patients 12 years of age and older who weigh less than 45 kg.
Joenja oral tablets can be taken anytime, anywhere1
- Joenja should be taken twice a day, approximately
12 hours apart
immunodeficiency. Hyperactivity along
the Pl3Kδ signaling pathway disrupts
immune cell balance, causing immune
designed specifically for your
patients with APDS.